- You are researching and developing specific ecodesign strategies and methods for a “greener engineering” in the industry.
- You are responsible to create, find and prove new technologies, processes, and product concepts.
- You are working together with circular economy specialists and data scientists to develop specific product & material passports.
- You will support engineers in the industry to re-design or develop new products to improve sustainability and reusability.
- You are working closely together with partners out of various industries.
- Your basis is a university degree (master or PhD) in Sustainable (Mechanical) Engineering, Sustainable Production, Environment and Engineering, Environmental & Cleantech Engineering, or similar disciplines.
- You have gained first experience in research or in the industry.
- You are experienced in CAD/CAM and ideally you have already gained some knowledge in systems simulation and programming, e.g., MATLAB or Python.
- You are proficient in English; German is a plus.
- You should be self-motivated with good theoretical and practical skills and a thorough approach to your work.
- Due to your technical knowhow, your systemic and holistic thinking, and your innovative approach, you can come up with new and innovative solutions.
- Because of your good communication skills, you work fine in a team as well as in interdisciplinary work settings.
- A rapidly growing high tech research company which is making innovative technologies available to the industry.
- A young and dynamic team eager to shape the future in Digital Engineering.
- We offer flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- The company is in the most western part of Austria, neighboring Germany, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein, in one of Central Europe’s most attractive tourist regions, offering the opportunity for skiing, hiking, surfing and much more.
Dornbirn - Austria
Python Job Details