- RESTful APIs – Python/Flask, Open API, stateless services, Resource Orientation, API management
- Experience of developing serverless (Lambda) and containerized applications (Docker, AWS OCS/EKS)
- Experience of working within agile teams (Scrum/Kanban)
- Developing applications for Linux and Windows
- Be able to speak and write English on a technical and conversational level(CEFR B2 - C2 level)
- Apply with your English-translated CV
- Remote Working
- Private Medical
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Pathways Career Development Quarterly
Madrid - Spain
Python Job Details
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working in a multi-disciplinary agile team with Product Owners and Business Analysts - to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria. You'll be developing new and enhancing existing APIs, Microservices and Web Applications to enable self-service consumption of our clients' data platforms.
Apply software quality assurance through test-driven development and delivery of unit tests
Actively participate in Scrum sprint events including estimation, refinement, review and demonstration, retrospectives and daily stand ups
The experience we are looking for:
You must also:
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!