- Design, build, scale, and enhance Software Products, Apps, and Platforms based on Business Requirements
- Communicate Technical Topics clearly, in language that can be easily understood
- Collaborate with Designers, and Product Teams to propose solutions to meet the goals of the company
- Define, refine, and document Best Practices that enable excellent team performance
- Has a minimum of 2+ years full-stack software development experience in a professional work environment
- Offers additional full-stack software development experience in other environments - GitHub, etc.
- Has experience building and scaling Software Products
- Has a demonstrated ability to deliver with minimal direction
- Has experience architecting and deploying Software Products to Cloud Providers like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services. Can communicate complex subject matter with clarity in both written and spoken form
- Has a passion for technology that has impacted your education and career choices
- Has several years of experience with some combination of Python.
- Has several years of experience with some combination of Rust.
- Has several years of experience with AWS Cloud Server.
- Design database schemas and APIs. Collaborate and work closely with multiple teams to better understand the end-user requirements. Configure the backend usability of all front-side applications.
- Python, Rust, AWS Cloud Server.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
North York - Canada
Python Job Details
Full Job Description
Website, APP, Metaverse production. Here you can work on various advanced projects to enrich and improve yourself.
Our company continues to add top talent to our team: Machine Learning Engineers, Full-Stack Developers, Virtual Reality Developers, Virtual Reality Artists, and more.
Key Responsibilities include:
Experience developing applications in Python, Rust is necessary, though the role also requires a voracious appetite to learn and apply new skills. You should be skilled at building web-based software or mobile apps and excel at learning new languages and frameworks.
We’re looking for someone who:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location