- You will design a scaleable, performant & secure application architecture exposed through a REST API
- You will build a large scale multi-cloud web application leveraging the latest technologies backed by multiple micro services
- You will develop and integrate a wide range of functionalities levering existing platforms (Open Banking, Digital Signatures, OCR, predictive analytics,…)
- You will extend our automated testing and configuration suite
- You will support and share knowledge with your team members and shape our engineering culture
- You might indulge in some DevOps work from time to time : ) Think Kubernetes, Terraform,...
- You have 5+ years total professional experience as a software engineer
- You have 3+ years web development experience in Python using Django or other frameworks
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- You have experience with packaging & deploying Python applications using DevOps tools
- You have experience designing and maintaining SQL and NoSQL data stores (PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc…)
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar field
- You have experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation) and configuration management
- You have experience in cyber security projects
- You have experience in financial services
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Swiss Immo Lab, Verve Ventures and Pitchdrive and earned us recognition with top FinTech accelerators such as Barclays Techstars, Plug & Play and F10 FinTech Accelerator.
We’re a hybrid remote company with team members spread over continental Europe and offices in Zürich and Antwerp.
As a technology driven company we use a modern tech stack including Angular, NX, NgRx, RxJS, Python, Django, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, GitLab CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes and a range of cloud providers and tools. The whole team is focused on delivering world-class customer experience consistently on each deploy without sacrificing quality.
To support our rapid Pan-European growth we are looking for an experienced back end software engineer to join our engineering team in designing, building & delivering a wide range of features to our platform on each cycle.
What makes you a great fit
We are looking for a software engineer that is passionate about technology and just loves to build new things
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry. To achieve this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously.
You will work with a high level of autonomy. On top of having the freedom to creatively make an impact, you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is motivated to support you along the way.
We like to have a laugh, play games & do sports together. With 16 nationalities and 13 different mother tongues, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds.
Our hybrid remote setup with offices in Antwerp and Zürich provides us with the flexibility to come together when we want to while catering to every individual lifestyle by allowing remote work.
Our financial offer will be based on the 50th-75th percentile of the Stack Overflow salary calculator using the parameters of your profile.