- Support the development of data science methods for specific Wholesale use cases
- Support improving and automating the data science platform and our machine learning pipeline to facilitate our data science activities and service use cases
- Support presenting and promoting results and insights to adidas colleagues at all levels
- Partly manage the relationships with the Wholesale project team, ensuring their views and requirements are captured
- Act as the ambassador for your use case, showcasing the key functionalities, driving adoption, and assuring operational excellence together with IT peers
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- +2/3 years of work experience, preferably in a data science environment
- Experience in developing and running simulation, optimization, and what-if scenario planning tools to support decision making
- Proficiency in at least two of the standard data science programming languages (e.g., Python, R, Java, Scala, Octave)
- Understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases. Experience working with Databricks (preferred)
- Expertise in open-source unified analytics engine for large-scale data processing (PySpark)
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps)
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Hybrid work policy and flexible working hours
- Sports and work-life balance incentives
- Upskilling and internal growth (local and international)
- International and diverse work environment
- State-of-art office space and conditions
Porto - Portugal
Python Job Details
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.