- Lead identification and acquisition
- Email copy and campaign sending
- Content writing (Reddit, Medium, blogs etc.)
- Posting and monitoring content on social channels
- Tool and automation discovery and implementation (E.g setting up zaps in Zapier)
- Community building (Slack etc) and engagement
- Market analysis
- Contributing to planning and strategy
- Sales OR marketing experience (If both - bonus points!)
- An keen interest in ML/AI
- Excellent copywriting and communication
- Experience running roundtables/extracting qualitative feedback
- Financial Modelling
- Excel/Google sheets
- Basic Python or SQL
- CRM & Emailing experience
- Experience with Reddit, Medium, etc.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Marqo is an open source, intelligent search engine that allows users to search text, images and video by understanding their content and meaning, rather than just using keywords.
Being in a pre-seed stage, the growth associate will need to wear many hats - you’ll touch on a little bit of marketing, a little bit of sales, and a little bit of ops (ok, a lot of each) and a whole lot more.
We’re looking for a rare talent - someone with both commercial and technical aptitude. If you can build a model in excel, as well as sell sand to someone in the sahara, you’re our kind of candidate.
You’ll be working with a small, but extremely talented team with a diverse range of academic backgrounds including Stanford and Cambridge, and previous roles including Amazon and Uber.
Ideally you’ve already had grad level experience at a MAANG company or similar.
Comp structure will be a mix of cash of equity. This role can be fully remote.
We are entering the AI revolution, come and help pave the way @ Marqo.