Toledo - Spain
Python Job Details
Our E-commerce company has grown 3 times in the last 2 years, yes, we are 9X bigger than we were 2 years ago. We are different then most Ecommerce companies, we do worldwide distribution of products mainly focused in marketplaces. We sell mostly on Amazon, Walmart, Ebay and are looking to expand. Our team has grown to 24 people strong in 9 countries all working remotely at flexible hours. Our strength is in data analysis to find the right opportunities, and then efficient logistics capabilities to sell products internationally.
With growth came complexity and we are looking for a talented technical problem solver that can help us put a lot of our decision making into an excel macro, or python and Power Bi. We believe technology together with great people and great process can make a winning combination to continue outsmarting our competition.
We’ve opened a new warehouse location around BCN, and anticipate an increased order fulfillment volume to handle that we believe needs to be managed on site by an experienced supervisor/team lead who previously has managed warehousing shifts to help maintain high productivity of the operations, and streamline overall workflow, allowing for further volume growth and expansion.
So now we are looking for a driven Warehouse Manager to join out team!
The main responsibilities include:
- shift planning: work schedules, inbound/outbound suppliers, order preparation
- shift supervision: distribution of workload, training new WH employees, checking for mistakes
- inventory management including tracking and budgeting WH expenses related to packing consumables and WH premises maintenance.
- KPI tracking and reporting and data analysis to propose opportunities to optimize current workflow
- other activities including communication and collaboration with other team members
- Set up efficient roles and responsibilities, workflow in the warehouse, and identify opportunities to improve productivity and minimize picking errors
We would be happy to welcome to our team a person who
- obtains Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Math, Business Administration or equivalent 2-3 year experience
- has knowledge of Google Workspace, Word, Excel, mail etc. and any Inventory management software
- speaks native Spanish and conversational (B1) English
- has 1-2 years in team lead roles in logistics with experience organizing shift work, experience with stock levels control and replenishment, stock keeping using FIFO and WH address systematization, order fulfillment, inventory management, receiving inbound shipments, planning of outbound shipments
- obtains experience in writing instructions and work element sheets for WH staff.
- is experienced implementing Lean methodology (5S, Kaizen, Problem Solving, Staff balancing)
- has experience in participation in WH operations automation.
- understanding of legal documentation requirements related to warehousing processes (receiving, stock keeping, goods shipping, etc)
- any experience working with or in Amazon fulfillment would be a plus
To make our collaboration pleasant and fruitful, we are excited to offer
- an opportunity to work in a positive culture with a lot of advanced business concepts, working in a very high-efficiency environment.
- 22 days of paid vacation yearly+10 days (for bank holidays)
- comfortable working hours starting at 8-9 am and finishing at 5 pm Barcelona time
- competitive compensation of 30 000 - 35 000 EUR gross yearly + efficient bonus system
- opportunity for growth and being involved into opening new warehouses across the world (US, UK, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 30,000.00€ - 35,000.00€ per year