- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant web applications
- Rest API to design, develop well written, high performing APIs and services.
- Analysis and Design of Application Interfaces Integrations.
- Analysis and Design of new web applications Refactoring existing code.
- Analyse complex systems and programming problems and recommend and implement solutions.
- Aside from building new APIs a developer will also design new interfaces for existing APIs and efficiently manage all the enterprise API through a well-documented service catalog.
- Collaborate with technical and business teams to identify current and future business requirements and create current state/future state technical diagrams (data flows, integrations, etc.)
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Strong algorithmic and data structures skills.
- Strong database skills (SQL)
- Previous work with REST services and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in deploying applications at scale in production systems.
- Development of specified designs delivery of integrated unit testing investigate, determine, and recommend technical solutions to align with business requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience as a Python Developer
- Good knowledge Django framework
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Familiarity with various testing tools.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote