- Provide quality software products and services to customers Develop and introduce a customer-centric culture within the organization and promote consistency technology across the business.
- Adopt agile working methods and drive continuous improvement.
- Innovate and maximise customer revenue and productivity through new products.
- Deliver high quality digital components to execute business strategy. through intelligent use of quality, timeliness and automation.
- Developing and delivering software solutions with a modern approach.
- Attend workshops, stand-ups, and product demos.
- Software and system provisioning and configuration.
- Supports agility and continuous improvement.
- Own the designs and implementations of the forecasting data platform, and advise on good practices for operating at scale.
- Build and automate the infrastructure required to support data pipelines across a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work as part of a team of data engineers, specialists and software engineers to streamline and automate the management & control of data for analytical and operational processes.
- Responsible for operationally supporting data management tools and data solutions.
- Three years of IT industry experience, with a proven track record of quality on-time, releases
- Strong database development skills
- Computer Science degree or related qualification
- Language proficiency (Java, JS, CSS, HTML, XML)
- Framework expertise (Spring and either React / AngularJS)
- Platform experience (e.g., AWS, Tomcat, MySQL, Apache)
- Agile methodology experience (Agile, Scrum/XP, SAFe)
- Knowledge of how to build REST APIs
- 8 hour shift
- Docklands, VIC 3008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Software engineer: 3 years (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)
Docklands - Australia
Python Job Details
We are looking for a full time qualified and experienced software engineer for our resourcing and consulting business in Docklands. We strive to provide improved quality, integrated solutions and optimized efficiency that lead to breakthroughs in diagnostic reliability and turnaround time. Work closely with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver quality problem resolution through software development. Develop and deploy quality software solutions using Python, VueJs, ReactJs, C# DotNetCore. Wages are based on knowledge and experience in similar roles.
Skills and Experience:
We strongly urge you to apply for this role if you have been considering a change or interested in hearing about what the current market has to provide. We are offering a full-time permanent role with the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry. Offices are based in the Docklands with work from home flexibility available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: