- Perform a broad range of varied work activities in a wide variety of contexts across the entire project life cycle of our cloud product
- Create and amend services in accordance with the design
- Document all work per agreed standards
- Follow defined guidelines and best coding practices.
- Helping us to deliver value to our end users and increase the pace of that delivery
- Confident in your Python abilities
- Unit Test experience
- Willingness to learn
- Good analysis skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or AWS components
- Experience working with Git version control
- Knowledge of working across the SDLC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of agile
- HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Good knowledge of modern IDEs (like Visual Studio).
- Queue based messaging
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cross functional team experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Glasswall offers a competitive salary and incentives package
- Benefits include training and development opportunities, generous holiday, private health care and pension contribution
- We offer flexible and remote working options, with hybrid working from our office in the Greater London area
- Blogwall: https://www.glasswall.com/blog/
- Engineering Blog: https://medium.com/glasswall-engineering
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Python Developer - Cloud Engineering Team
At Glasswall, we are doing things a bit differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of learning, growth, progression, and positivity that we are experiencing right now makes the team excited and privileged to be here and be a part of our evolution.
We are seeking to add exceptional talent to our team- the next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking, ways of working and engineering practices. There’s a lot of cool things happening here coupled with incredible opportunities for learning, contribution, ownership and delivering world-class products that genuinely make handling digital documents safer for all.
A big part of our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We are striving to publish more of our work to the broader community and have closer engagement and collaboration with our customers and partners. We aim to find diverse and talented individuals from all walks of life and previous industry experience. Bringing different perceptions to the work we do; we believe we do it better. We have recently established an Organisational Health Committee and a Women In Tech group to better help, support openness, transparency and diversity here at Glasswall. We are constantly improving employee engagement in a hybrid and global working environment.
We are looking for a Software Developer with a passion for building highly scalable systems to join our expanding development team. You will be helping add features to our existing cloud products as well as building new and exciting solutions from the ground up.
The successful candidate will be working within our cloud software development team to develop and maintain new and existing products while being mentored by a senior developer. You will be responsible for the hands-on creation of new services and the enhancement of our existing services to support the growth of our products.
This role is part of the Cloud Engineering Team is based in the UK, and requires UK RTW status. We offer flexible and remote working with occasional team meet ups.
Team Tech Stack: Python. Azure DevOps. Git. Docker. Kubernetes. Azure. AWS. React.
Technical knowledge, skills, and experience
Beneficial Knowledge and experience
We encourage you to apply even if your experience is not a 100% match with the position. We are looking for someone with relevant skills and experience, not a checklist that exactly matches the job description. We want to help you grow, and in return, you help us grow into a stronger, more inclusive organisation.
Salary and Benefits
Interested candidates can email [email protected] or visit http://careers.glasswallsolutions.com/ to apply.
Glasswall website: www.glasswall.com
Try CDR: https://www.glasswall.com/trycdr/
Job Type: Full-time