- Creating clean code in Python using Apache Spark and applying predetermined software engineering principles
- Participating in a scrum team and cooperating with other engineers, the scrum master and product owner
- Providing feedback on other team member's code as well as coaching them
- Working on design topics and other components that interact with the data processing pipelines like Azure Data Factory, SQL Server and Power BI
- Expertise in Python software engineering as well as hands-on competency with Apache Spark and Delta Lake tables
- Familiarity with projects using relational data models and SQL
- Proficiency in mentoring less experienced team members
- A thorough understanding of automated tests combined with knowhow of clean code principles
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to understand complexity
- Task driven team player with good problem solving skills
Zürich - Switzerland
Python Job Details
Python Developer - Apache Spark / Data Engineer - long term vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.