- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Be able to write code in any one of (R, Python, R.NET, SAS).
- Be familiar with SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Be familiar with Machine learning and/or natural language processing.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, physics or engineering.
- Be able to generate intuitive and statistically valid visualisations.
- Be able to move code into production.
- Familiarity with database systems.
- Experience in programming for fraud detection is a plus.
- Design, implement and evaluate ML models for medical image analysis.Write production-level code and deploy ML-powered applications to obtain valuable insight from real-life data.
- Lead and collaborate with experts from across the company to advance data science best practices
- This is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be creative and bold, solve novel R&D problems, and have the potential to impact millions of lives.
- At least 3 years of experience in industry setting, where you have been working on medical imaging utilizing MRI or CT data.Experience with creating FDA approved AI-based products.Strong background in developing deep learning, computer vision and machine learning algorithms in Python and working with DL libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.Proven experience with developing models for segmentation, classification and detection.You thrive in fast-moving environments where you work with cross-functional stakeholders, including executives, scientists, clinicians, and engineers.Design, build and maintain clean, reusable components of our Twinn Health platform.Build for scalability, observability, and ease of maintenance.Own and ensure the quality of your deliverables.Participate in the documentation of technical designs.Collaborate across teams to improve our engineering practices.
- Our Tech Stack: React.jsTypescriptPythonServerless FrameworkAWSDynamoDBS3JestPytest
- Work from home
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
We are professional, agile, innovative, and our goal is to we are passionate about helping doctors detecting potential diseases early.
Our work environment includes:
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 07/10/2022