- 1 - 3 years of experience working with Django and web application development
- Extensive debugging knowledge on server side
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledge
- Handle production issues and provide quick workarounds
- Practical thinker: understand how to optimize time effectively to balance creation of tech debt while shipping features as fast as possible.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or relevant field from well reputed engineering institutions
- Enthusiasm to work for startups and volunteering to take on challenging problems
- 1 - 3 years of experience working with Django
- Experience with travel tech stack (PMS, channel manager, booking engine etc) a big plus.
- Java and Spring boot experience is a plus
- ML experience
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
About the role
Stayflexi is a Modern Operating System for Hotels and Vacation Rentals backed by Y Combinator. We offer an end to end fully automated Management and Sales engine. We are enabling hotel/vacation rental supplies (rooms and amenities) to be managed, distributed and sold on a flexible basis, under single platform. We are live across 650 properties and seeing exciting traction post pandemic. Great perks joining our team now than later. Prop tech space is big.
Nice to have:
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology - Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1200 hotels in 6 different countries.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team , we would love to hear from you.