- You will put to use your experience with GCP, containers & Kubernetes - tooling, methodology and automation - automate platform and services for reliable operations at scale
- Work with development teams to achieve quality in their releases
- be SME on running services well on the cloud
- Experience with either GCP, AWS or Azure
- Coding in one or more languages (bash, Golang, Python, Powershell, etc), and you use these skills to automate as much as possible
- Exposure to design and implement cloud security, availability and reliability best practices
- Proficient with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience implementing Infrastructure as code via eg Terraform/Cloud Formation, along with continuous integration/delivery tooling such as Gitlab/Bitbucket/GitHub/Google Cloud Build/Bamboo/Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
Sydney - Australia
Python Job Details
We are looking for SRE Engineer’s for our client a leading bank and a recent AFR winner of Best Places to work in Australia.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be an integral part of a team that is responsible for building and running data and analytics platforms in GCP.
What you will bring to the role
In addition to working on cutting edge tech, this permanent full time role offers flexible work arrangements and will pay above industry standards.
Job Type: Fixed term
Salary: $800.00 – $1,000.00 per day