- work with Solution Engineers to understand customer requirements
- extract data from third-party sources, via database or API integration
- analyze raw data
- build and maintain data pipelines
- work with front-end engineers to develop back-end services used by the client application
- 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer
- Hands-on knowledge of Python
- Experience with database design and writing SQL scripts
- Apache Beam (or similar), Elasticsearch ,Serverless , Nodejs ,GraphQL
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (preferred)
Galway - Ireland
Python Job Details
Exciting Data Engineering opportunity with an expanding software Start-up. Work on an advanced data analytics platform at the forefront of digitizing global supply chains.
You will develop, maintain, and improve solutions that extract raw data from multiple sources, combine and enrich that data and ultimately, deliver reliable datasets to our advanced analytics product.
The solution has been created using serverless technology running on Google Cloud and a combination of Dataflow and Cloud Functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€70,000.00 per year