- Extensive experience working with REST api’s
- Experience with back end languages such as PHP, Python, GO-lang
- Experience with Database Applications - MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Worked with Bitbucket or GitHub
- Worked with Hosting services such as Amazon's AWS, Google cloud, cPanel etc
- Design ability
- Understanding of automation platforms and workflows
- Become part of a family
- Premier Google Partner Agency
- Clearly defined progression path from the outset
- Database retention on achievement of targets
- Qualified Leads & Opportunities
- Internal & external industry training
- Company events and outings
- Awesome office with Onsite Parking
- 8 hour shift
- Parramatta, NSW: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Software development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Parramatta - Australia
Python Job Details
We want the right people who are eager to join our journey of success and deliver success to our clients!
This role is about you taking ownership of your future and achieving your goals while consistently growing your income and earning potential.
Join an amazing team who share the same goals and values. Become part of AiiMS family and build an amazing career in business and digital marketing!
Who We Are!
Established in 2010, AiiMS is a leading digital marketing agency and Premier Google Partner based in Sydney. We dominate in Search Engine Marketing (AdWords, SEO etc.) for small to medium sized business, particularly in the trades and services sector. Our unique approach to business, management and digital marketing has seen both our clients and staff members acheive goals and success!
We're not like other agencies. We're gritty, savvy and down to earth. For our clients we translate their business into the digital world to help them grow. For our staff, we're mates, we're family. We train – We Guide – We Nurture – We Love – We Give – We Win!
Nice to Haves
We've been around a long time so we know the digital marketing business inside and out. If you are a successful applicant, you'll be surrounded by motivated, like minded individuals willing to share their success strategies with you so can expand your knowledge and achieve greater results.
About the Role
As an AiiMS Software Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of Innovative products, automations and workflows designed to increase our business efficiency and provide products our clients can benefit from
From start and ongoing you will be supported by the Innovations Director, providing you with regular work to be completed on a daily basis.
Need more reasons to apply? How's this:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $66,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: