- Graduating from a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field in 2023.
- Familiarity with multiple interface patterns including APIs, MicroServices, REST or SOAP web services
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Exposure to cloud development platforms.
- Creative problem-solving skills that deliver elegant solutions to complex issues
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all team members.
- Document software and ensure that technical documentation meets GM standards
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Demonstrate critical thinking capacity and a problem-solving mind-set.
- You will work in multi-disciplined, full-stack development teams and real-world Enterprise experience.
Dublin - Ireland
Python Job Details
Additional Job Requirements
Your GM Story begins here.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteeropportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.