- You work closely with the rest of the team including CEO, CTO and Developers to bring our product further and in line with the company's strategy.
- You develop using modern frameworks and state-of-the-art tools.
- You contribute to the roadmap definition and work on the development independently within an agile organization.
- You participate in meetings with the entire team, including the tech and business side.
- You have a background in computer science or software engineering (BSc, MSc or PhD), or in a related field.
- You have expert knowledge in Python (Backend Development with FastAPI, Django or Flask).
- You have knowledge in architecting, building and securely maintaining infrastructure running on Azure (preferably) or other cloud providers.
- You have experience with Docker and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or ECS.
- You have knowledge of statistical data analysis and modelling is beneficial.
- You have knowledge of algorithm design and/or machine learning is beneficial.
- You create and present ideas for improving software and systems.
- You have a solid track record in writing clear, portable, and well documented code.
- You design, implement, maintain, and debug productive software.
- You test products and updates before they go live.
- You maintain and monitor operational systems when products go live to minimize disruptions.
- You communicate in excellent oral and written English.
- Unfold your potential in a B2B startup with a growing team.
- You will receive significant stock options to participate in the long-term success of a rapidly growing company.
- Work on established products that improve the working lives of thousands of people already and bring in your ideas to make it even better.
- We offer you a wide range of training opportunities through our network (expert groups in the largest innovation network in Switzerland).
- Schedule your working hours freely (remote option).
- Contribute to a 100% climate-neutral company.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are dedicated to fostering a workplace where all decisions about hiring, promotion, and retention are made without bias.
Efficient and resource-saving solutions are close to our hearts. That is why we have committed to being a 100% climate-neutral company. To learn more about what it’s like to work at one of the most exciting start-ups in Switzerland, check out our website and meet the team.
The following tasks await you in this varied and diverse position:
You take on a responsible position:
Send us your application documents (i.e., one-sided CV & link to repository) with details of your availability and become a central part of our team with flexible working schedules.
If you want to fuel your creative mind while also taking responsibility of your tasks, this promising position is for you.
An exciting environment with a focused team awaits you from December 1, 2022, or by arrangement!
We look forward to meeting you!