- Integrations with third-party APIs
- Scaling to handle the volume from large retailers
- High Availability
- Design software that can be easily adapted.
- Strong engineering principles
- 3+ years industry experience with Python
- Strong working knowledge of git
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing tools and practices
- Experience of evangelisation of a product a distinct advantage
- A strong belief in Lean and Agile development processes
- AWS, system design and architecture
- Company pension - Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme - VHI from your commencement date
- Pluralsight licence
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- 22 days annual leave - additional days added with years of service
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- Bike to work scheme
- Office perks
Wexford - Ireland
Python Job Details
Title: Software Engineer - Python
Scurri has the Vision of Connecting Commerce by optimising the ordering, shipping and delivery process for customers. We are a highly ambitious Retail Tech company based in Wexford town. We support the delivery of billions of euros worth of transactions, and are growing at an amazing rate.
Experienced investors with an amazing track record of backing successful companies have funded our growth and we have a multi award winning team focused on achieving our vision.
We are committed to nurturing talent and there will be plenty of opportunity to progress.
What you will deliver
You will join a world class engineering team who follow. lean and agile practices. We believe that untested code is broken by design, deliver’s through ongoing deployments and continuously improves.Requirements
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire highly motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Work is not only challenging but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop throughout their career. Additionally, we definitely like to have fun as well. Our main requirement is that you follow our values and focus on the mission. For the second year in a row, we are proud to be recognised as a “Great Place to Work”
Job Type: Full-time