- Write code and tests for pulling data from 3rd party integrations and loading into a structure database for each data source (ETL).
- Provide API access to the data collected from 3rd parties.
- Analyze data sources to help decide which are useful for the DS / ML team.
- Maintain the data pipeline architecture, automation, scalability, and error handling.
- Monitor pipeline performance and stability.
- Python Software Engineer 2
- Proficient with Python programming language
- Proficient with SQL programming language and databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Proficient integrating with APIs, data formats (JSON, CSV, XML, etc), rate limiting, and error handling.
- Experience with distributed task queues (ie. Celery), multiprocessing, job scheduling.
- Understanding of the infrastructure used to build a production application (ex, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Error and Performance monitoring tools, AWS services such as ECS/EKS, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, especially with non-software developers
- English - advanced (B2/C1)
- Experience working in early-stage startups and/or developing your own projects
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL and non-relational databases
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Monday to friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (1 hr mealtime), (Work break on saturday and sunday)
- Weekly payment
- Benefit program
- Home Office (100%)
- Turno de 8 horas
- Inglés (Obligatorio)
Mexicali - Mexico
Python Job Details
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and business minded Python Engineer to help us disrupt the e-commerce industry. We believe it is time for technology and data to help Merchants deliver the best pricing to their customers, no matter what. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a start-up led by a proven founder in an industry that is growing exponentially and an opportunity to work alongside a small and focused Data Science (DS) & Machine Learning (ML) Engineering team, then this is the opportunity to work on something not only exciting and fun, but also creative in ways that most people will never experience in their lifetime.
What you will do.
You will work side by side with e-commerce experts and the DS / ML team to build, test, and maintain systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for the DS / ML team to interpret. Your ultimate job objective is to make data accessible to the data team and the rest of business. You will build, test, and maintain the data pipelines and storage systems. You will also provide support to the ML engineering team to help with data engineering.
The ideal candidate writes well-tested code that is easy to read and understand, communicates effectively with team members, asks for help and feedback when needed, and shares knowledge.
Requirements - 3+ years of software development experience
Good to have
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Por obra o tiempo determinado
Contract length: 6 months
Salario: $19,000.00 - $23,000.00 al mes
Expected Start Date: 31/08/2022