- Experienced as a Python developer, you know your way around a command-line.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience.
- Reasoning skills and the ability to interact and assess complex systems.
- Able to debug and troubleshoot - “I don't know” is never good enough.
- Able to be part of a week-long on-call schedule once in a while.
- Proficient in at least English speaking and writing.
- Reside within a travel distance of max 1.5 hours from Amsterdam.
- Check team.blue benefits for at least 9 reasons to work with us.
- Gross monthly salary indication based on 40 hours €4000 and €4500
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Python Job Details
Please note for this role we only consider candidates living in The Netherlands or living in the EU and are willing to relocate.
Hypernode is seeking a Python Developer (with Linux experience) to join our Tech Team in Amsterdam or Rhenen.
We're looking for someone to help us take on the challenge of providing the best possible managed hosting experience for our customers. Our stack consists of mostly Python, Ansible, SaltStack, Linux (Debian) and Django but we utilize many different technologies. We value code quality, write automated tests (unit and integration), code review is standard, and we practice continuous delivery. We operate a whole spectrum of different services from Docker and Debian repositories to a massive ELK-stack and our systems integrate with multiple cloud APIs like AWS, Digitalocean and our in-house OpenStack.
What your day will look like
You get to be part of our Hypernode systems platform team. Together with your colleagues you will work on our highly automated hosting platform, building cool new features for customers while finding ways to keep complexity manageable over time. Your responsibilities will include development on our cloud-automation system, internal and customer facing APIs, command-line tooling and working with many different systems (from DNS to invoicing) managed in various configuration-management environments.
What you have
What's in it for you
At team.blue NL you work at home or from another workspace. Once a week you will work at our office in Amsterdam or Rhenen in consultation with your team. The second day at the office you can choose yourself.