- Document, track, and research merchant technology reported issues called into the Technology Operations Support hot-line
- Research and resolve issues escalated from Technology Operations internal alerts, Help Desks, Support Groups and other departments
- Provides accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor dialogue
- Provides activity, progress and status reports to management and keeps management posted of any critical issues
- Weekend support requirement and will involve support on Sat or Sun as part of shift based coverage.
- Self-Starter with the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and skilled in problem solving and decision making
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and attention to detail in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills in English with the ability to influence and lead others
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels
- Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functions
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers
- Able to work under pressure to resolve issues affecting the production services
- Excellent analytical skills
- Professional experience in a large-scale, high availability, fast paced, distributed environment
- Understanding of monitoring tools
- Experience in Linux, Stratus, Control-M, Tandem and operating system functionality. Admin skills a big plus
- Experience with Tandem batch processing, including submitting jobs and validating data
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Unix shell scripting such as ksh, Perl or Python
- Basic knowledge of networking technology
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Python Job Details
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Merchant Services, a global payment processor, ensures that more than $1.4 trillion in transactions move seamlessly each year from consumer to bank and back to its 300,000 merchants.
The Technology Operations Team plays a critical role in the continual success of Merchant Services business processes and the health of the plant 24X7X365. Technology Operations Teams constantly monitors Merchant Services plant; take merchant calls; perform batch support; resolves service failures; fulfill service requests; and provide changes and deployment supports for our clients and technology teams.
As a Technology Operations Analyst, you will serve as liaison between Operations and the technology support groups. Working in Technology Operations means you'll use customer service skills and both creative and critical thinking skills while supporting merchants.
Additional preffered (not required) skills:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.