- Analyze/Write Software and Systems requirements, design code and create test procedures
- Detect, reproduce and determine the root cause of SW issues.
- Develop Embedded software for Aviation Power Products
- Document Software activities aligned with global Aviation Standards
- Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers in US/UK having a close relationship in the software development process.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science/Engineering
- Professional Experience in embedded software
- Programming experience in C, Python, ASM, C++
- Embedded Software fundamentals in pointers, data structures, memory usage, interrupt routines, microcontrollers.
- Maintain technical conversations in English, either verbally or written.
Querétaro - Mexico
Python Job Details
Job Description SummaryGEIQ is a leader in the generation of new technologies for the Aviation Industry in close interaction with multiple global sites. If you are interested in managing the software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation, creation of test procedures and code implementation this is the position for you.
As Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and documenting Embedded Software. Our Software Engineers must love working in friendly and agile collaborative environments, get excited about participate in multiple Software activities, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and excel working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No