- The Data Analytics Officer prepares data platform for risk profile analysis and risk management purposes, the activity encompasses all the data processing from the data collection to the data vizualization.
- Execute Data collection, Data ingestion, Data quality, Data preparation, Data cleaning
- Perform data consolidation in a strong control and analyses framework
- Develop dynamic and intelligent dashboarding with Data Vizualization tools
- Contribute to specific regulatory and managerial data requests
- Perform Data analysis
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral (mandatory)
- Previous experience in Data Analytics and/or Information Technology is a plus.
- IT Languages - Python
- Database Management - Standard SQL
- Data Viz Blending Analytics - Tableau
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Leading banking institution
- Our presence in Portugal
- International reach
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
- Commitment towards work/life balance
- Remote Working Conditions
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Lisbon - Portugal
Python Job Details
About the job
Your Main Activities Are
Profile and Skills to Success
Why joining BNP Paribas?
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
Primary Location: PT-11-Lisbon
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS