- Define data requirements, including collection, labelling, and preparation;
- Design Neural Networks and training pipelines;
- Develop & review readable, maintainable, and scalable code;
- Provide insights into model lifecycle management and MLOps;
- Train new junior ML engineers;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new product features.
- 4+ years of experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, DataScience or similar fields;
- Python programming experience, particularly using numerical and machine learning packages (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, PySpark);
- Knowledge or experience in unsupervised machine learning techniques;
- Knowledge of data mining and pattern recognition algorithms;
- Excellent knowledge of Data preparation for ML;
- Knowledge of Neural Network design;
- Technical knowledge of CV, ML-based or otherwise;
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL databases;
- Clear communicator in both English and Portuguese
Lisbon - Portugal
Python Job Details
The ideal candidate to join our team is a self-motivated, organized and driven team player with a strong work ethic and passion for what they do to join our ambitious and growing firm.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with long term potential, this could be for you. This is a Full-Time Machine Learning Engineer position in Portugal, which includes potential for career progression and competitive benefits with our global consultancy firm. This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work with an international team.
We are excited to meet you and hopefully welcome you to our team. Please send us your CV in English to:
We create and delivery meaningful, simplified data-driven business solutions and services. We strive to grow our clients' business by using BI to provide critical information, valuable insight and answers to your most important questions. Every member of our team contributes to the same goal: to find intelligent and effective solutions for your most difficult problems. Our Solve team is made up of problem-solvers who enjoy the deep-dive into our clients’ businesses, understand their objectives, learn their pain points and work hard to exceed expectations. The goal is to provide solutions that enhance our clients' ability to do their jobs more efficiently.