- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Understands the Data science methodologies to the existing enterprise services to bring in the cognitive edge as the differentiators
- Solid knowledge of several statistical modeling and learning techniques. Hands on Coding in Python/R
- Expertise in use of algorithmic / quantitative techniques to solve problems across following four areas
- Structured data analysis and programming
- Unstructured content mining
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Anaconda, NumPy, MatLab, Pandas, Seaborn, SciKit-Learn, NLTK, etc . Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Good to have experience in Deep learning techniques namely RNN, LSTM, CNN etc,, and tools like Tensorflow, Keras.
- Experience on MLOps for model development, release, monitoring and support of the models
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig etc.,
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience working with enterprise architecture for the complex solutions solving business problems and complying to organization policies
Richardson, TX - United States of America
Python Job Details
Job Title : Python Data Scientist
Location : Richardson TX (Onsite)
Job Type : Contract
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data for our client projects and help us derive cognitive based solutions for. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our solutions like Automate scoring using machine learning techniques”, “build recommendation systems”, “improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier”, “develop internal A/B testing procedures”, “build system for automated fraud detection”, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
Master of Technology in Data Science specialization