- At least 2 years of in-depth Python experience.
- Experience with the Django framework.
- Available for daily morning scrum meetings and regular communications with team members.
- Able to deliver results on time, and take responsibility for a project's successful outcome.
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and positive mental attitude.
- Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Professional, open-minded, and team-oriented personality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with and connecting to front-end systems.
- Great at technical problem-solving
- Experience with git and source control branching, and familiarity with online project management/issue tracking tools.
- Able to provide realistic estimates and meet timelines.
- Familiarity with Scrum and agile project methodologies.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
DevelopmentNow is an award-winning creative digital development agency. Be part of a growing company where your contributions and ideas matter. Our environment fuels innovation, experimentation, and collaboration. We are a tight-knit team of technologists who are committed to work/life balance. We are currently seeking a remote back-end developer with an emphasis on Python/Django to join our team for a long-term contract or contract-to-hire position on a sprint-based web-app project. Direct hires possible for the right candidate.
We focus on using Agile methodologies, industry best practices, and innovative solutions to deliver tangible value to businesses and organizations via new technology and reliable processes. DevelopmentNow has provided digital solutions for a variety of companies, including startups, agency partners, and enterprise Fortune 500 firms. Some of our recent clients include Nike, adidas, Kelly Services, Nautilus, Microsoft, BBDO, AT&T, Ogilvy, Manheim, Avery Dennison, and Time Warner Cable.
The position is a contract position 30-40 hours per week, fully remote-flexible, with direct hire possible for the right candidates. Please, no recruiters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Thank you for your interest!