- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area * 4-6 Years minimum / no location constraint
- 2+ years of experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning Engineering role.
- Proficient in Python, Spark (Pyspark), and SQL
- Comfortable operating in a Linux environment.
- Experience developing production applications with Big Data, with tools like Spark, Hive, and Hadoop.
- Experience building model training pipelines in the cloud.
- Experience deploying ML services and applications to at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud)
- Proficient in software design patterns (e.g. understand object-oriented vs functional programming principals, inheritance, writing abstract, reusable, and modular code) * Experience building and deploying microservices as part of Machine Learning/Data Science applications.
- Experience with building continuous integration and delivery pipelines for Machine Learning applications. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNET)
- Experience developing with AWS managed services such as EMR.
- Experience orchestrating the deployment and management of predictive models in a cloud environment.
- Experience working in an AGILE development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Python Job Details
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer for 100% remote work with USA clients
Qualifications for the Role:
Job Type: Full-time