- Being in charge to design, develop and maintain our platform kununu.com as well as for troubleshooting and improving the CI/CD to a high available and performant service.
- Working closely together with your teammates in Vienna and Porto in order to develop a common strategy for the best possible product quality across the company.
- support our services before they go live through system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, and capacity planning.
- build and manage the cloud server infrastructure for development and production environments in a state-of-the-art technology (e.g. using kubernetes).
- collaborate with our international Dev teams in Vienna and Porto to ensure continuous integration and delivery.
- monitor the system performance as well as the infrastructure and come up with data-based recommendations regarding new tools and systems.
- being responsible for the planning and successful implementation of new technology.
- Already worked as a DevOps Engineer and/or SRE for at least 3 years, ideally in an agile dev environment.
- Experience out of complex architectures to the table and already have some knowledge about migrating former features into new ones, while maintaining infrastructure operationality.
- Being familiar with continuous integration & deployment tools and techniques (we are working with Jenkins).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and virtual machines (VMware, VirtualBox).
- Knowing your way around cloud-based deployments like AWS and Google Cloud as well as configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Terraform).
- Ability to collaborate (remotely with colleagues in another location) and team-up to develop the next generation of our infrastructure and tailored solutions.
- Being familiar with Linux, Scrum and Agile methodologies & good knowledge on Shell scripting, Python and Go.
- Eagerness to learn and share your knowledge as well as for your goal-driven mindset.
Vienna - Austria
Python Job Details