- Contributes to the optimization and continuous improvement of the software development process.
- Contributes to an analytics program developing new and enhancing existing applications
- Collaboratively learning, evaluating, and improving existing systems and their documentation.
- Experiments with new technologies and techniques in the cloud.
- Develops software in Python.
- Writes reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Assists in resolving problems with software functionality and suggests improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS - Bachelor of Sciences
- Computer Science, Math, Statistics or any other STEM field
- One to three years of experience working with Python applications
- Understanding of economic, financial, mathematical, and statistical, concepts a plus
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience or knowledge of Container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing frameworks in Python.
- Experience in Designing, developing, integrating, and running big data and/or data science applications
- Experience with python data libraries like pandas, numpy etc
- Understanding what it means to craft software that is a part of a larger microservice architecture.
- Expertise in developing and working with thoughtfully designed REST APIs and SDKs.
- Comfortable with tuning application performance and engineering for scalability.
- Knowledgeable of the following:
- Testing frameworks – pytest
- AWS ECS, Fargate, Lambdas
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Rest APIs
Finance of America
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Helps solve critical business problems for the valuation team by automating workflows. Will be one of the founding members of the technical team and will work independently in an agile way.
EDUCATION - REQUIRED
EDUCATION - FIELD(S)/PROFESSION(S)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Incenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.