- Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines
- Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
- Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- 5+ years of experience in Python and Django development
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Algorithm knowledge
- Agile methodologies management
- Understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions
- Design Patterns knowledge
- Automated tests, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Version control
- Microservices and the Cloud
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch
- Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% remote Work from Home
- International company with diversity and multicultural inclusion
- The ability to work with leading startups and fast-growing companies in the USA
Brasília - Brazil
Python Job Details
Location: Remote WFH All Latin American Candidates welcome to apply
Overview of the Role:
We are looking to hire a skilled Python Developer capable of delivering high standards of technical quality and innovation, always striving for continuous improvement, and looking to help all different types of clients around the world.
To ensure success, you must have detailed knowledge of development techniques, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
As part of the team, you will:
Key qualifications and skills to succeed in this role:
In return, we offer:
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace whose mission is to unlock the professional potential of smart people everywhere. Workling helps companies move faster to hire remote, top-tier talent from anywhere in the world.