- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborate with the team, participate in design sessions, code reviews.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Attend training and educations.
- Minimum 2 years of Python development industry experience.
- Familiarity developing with web frameworks, such as flask.
- Configuring commercial software solutions to customer databases, platforms, and toolkits.
- Working with end-users to understand workflows, requirements, and feature requests.
- Critical thinking & structured problem solving.
- Debugging complex, multi-service applications.
- Working as part of a team.
- Time management.
- Inter/intra-team communication.
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever security for AI solution!
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members.
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Position: Backend Software Engineer - AI Start Up (UK -Remote) - Full Time Position
AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries. These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will continue to grow in their influence over the next two decades. Therefore, ensuring the reliability, safety, security, fairness, and understandability of these systems is critical. To date, tools to ensure that AI-powered systems meet these standards have lagged behind the tools used to develop them. This has led to two common outcomes: deployment of AI-powered systems without proper verification and validation, or conversely, failure to deploy a system after costly development time and resources due to a lack of trust in the system by stakeholders. This is where CalypsoAI comes in. We are building a suite of products and tools to facilitate the deployment of trustworthy AI by focusing on rigorous verification and validation testing.