- Work closely alongside their Engineering and Business Stakeholders to support the delivery of the project.
- Be able to manage your time effectively to focus on coding as well as supporting junior members.
- Integrate with the DevOps team to maintain tasks.
- Make architectural decisions keeping the future of a growing business in mind.
- Advance agile methodologies management.
- Advanced Design Patterns knowledge.
- Advanced IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience with Security.
- Experience developing/integrating with large-scale applications.
- Fully specialized in Backend, Frontend development areas.
- Strong experience in coding reviews and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Expert understanding of the benefits/weaknesses of client's requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of the tradeoffs of choosing a certain technology.
- Strong experience participating in meetings with clients, users, and stakeholders.
- Experience leading teams, allocating tasks, identifying risks, decision making, estimating tasks, managing conflicts, planning.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Monterrey - Mexico
Python Job Details
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Python Tech Lead at BairesDev
If you are a natural leader with mentoring experience, this job is for you! As a Python Tech Leader in our Development Team, your mission will be technically overseeing a team of experienced front and back developers. You will work in a fast-paced global team in charge of pushing the innovation to the next level. Innovation is at the heart of the BairesDev strategy.
What You’ll Do:
Here’s what we are looking for:
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!