- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Assist in creating internal and external HelpCenter content.
- Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they've solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams and/or CS Manager (e.g. software
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Document support phases and keep it updated
- 3-5 years experience working in support for a software company. SaaS software experience preferred
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Languages is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good understanding of web Services, API and IP based protocols
- REST API and Postman
- Experience analyzing logs
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, preferred MongoDB a plus.
- Knowledge in Zendesk platform a plus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Monthly wellness hours program
- Complete remote working
- Additional paid leave for your birthday and Playvoxsary (work anniversary)
Sidney - Australia
Python Job Details
Playvox's category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our
team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Solutions Consultant to help lead our next chapter of
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally
located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox's innovative
enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through
quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include
Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes
manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
At Playvox, the Customer Support Engineer provides use-level and tech-level assistance to our customers. You will
diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and help our customers to resolve problems.
Customer Support Engineer responsibilities include responding to customer questions, troubleshooting technical
issues, configuring customer accounts. Customer inquiries include Tier 1 user questions and Tier 2 technical
questions. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple product use issues. For
more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear,
written instructions and technical manuals.
If you're naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software issues and are able to explain technical details
simply, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to
their technical problems.
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer. We are a supportive, high energy global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other's contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
A few of our Playvoxer perks include:
If you're ready to contribute to a driven and supportive team through this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we'd love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted candidates only