Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies, POC’s
- Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred 3 - 7 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
- Strong experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
- Strong command of Python language + Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy etc.)
- Expert in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
- Very good experience with data science and machine learning
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
- Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
- Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
- Highly proactive and team player
- Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
This is your role. What part will you play?
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time