- Passionate for exploring new technology
- You are curious and a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Enjoy working in a diverse team
- You are curious and possess an aptitude for problem solving
- Working in a collaborative software development environment
- Full software development responsibility
- Variety of development environments
- Experience with one or more of C#, C++, Java, Python, Rust and React frameworks
- Familiarity with source code control and document configuration management systems
- Ability to manage a project from end to end.
- Have excellent time management skills as you will need to be able to prioritise workloads and shift focus as necessary.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Williamtown - Australia
Python Job Details
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
If you want to avoid a go-round in your Career and land an exciting and fulfilling position at Boeing in 2022 then please read on. Whether it is firmware, AI/ML, DevSecOps or general Software, there are a multitude of Software Engineering opportunities available across all levels of experience. There are a number of junior roles for Software Engineers and we have plenty of current projects in these areas and more in the pipeline. These roles are located in Newcastle NSW(RAAF Base Williamtown).
Don't delay we want to hear from you!
Junior Roles - responsibilities may include:
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and Safety Controls Policy.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.