- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritise feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and Problem Solving Aptitude
- Strong Organisational skills
- Ready to work in Shifts.
- Visual Thinking
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Mohali - India
Python Job Details
PlatformOps : Python Developer
XenonStack’s CloudOps team is looking for a talented Python Developer Professional to assist our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
How you can help us
The ideal candidate will have a passion that includes writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree in computer or equivalent practical experience.
Experience : 1- 4 years
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹550,000.00 - ₹1,050,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: