- Native speaker fluency and cultural awareness of Finnish
- Knowledge of text processing, scripting (e.g python)and automation
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Awareness of ML, NLP, TTS, or speech recognition technologies
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Project management skills, with cross-functional experience and ability to understand and prioritize tasks and issues.
- Technical engineering, data science or machine learning background.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Barcelona - Spain