- Define and implement processes to monitor and analyze the performance of the digital marketing campaigns (social media, PPC, email) according to the team's needs.
- Advise on the best technologies and frameworks to collect, process, and use digital marketing data.
- Oversee and ensure efficient data capture through a tag management solution working with our development teams.
- Conceptualize, design, build and automate reports/dashboards that provide insights into campaigns’ performance to the main stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
- Monitor industry trends, conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Work with our Marketing & Communications and Customer Journey teams to identify opportunities for new customers and content acquisition.
- Work with our data reporting teams to align on best practices and the use of internal data.
- Report on KPIs including costs, impressions, engagements, website traffic, leads generated, content acquired, conversion rates, email open rates and click-throughs.
- Provide expert recommendations to increase the ROI across the channels.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Digital marketing, Computer science, Mathematics or any other relevant field, with strong interest in data analysis.
- Desirable 3+ years of experience working with digital marketing data and tools such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Desirable 3+ years of experience working with Google Analytics data with proven ability to manage, understand, discuss, and work with analytics accounts, goals, properties, dashboards, reports, segments, and custom channel/content groupings.
- Experience working with tools such as Salesforce Advertising Studio and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience using visualization tools, in particular Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Strong understanding of advertising data and advertising concepts.
- Interest in statistical programming/query languages (R, Python, SQL).
- Working knowledge of APIs, data connectors, and other pipelines.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to simplify advanced statistical concepts for a layman audience.
- Ability to produce clear and concise data-driven reports and presentations.
Madrid - Spain
Python Job Details
We are on a mission to make science open so everyone can live healthy lives on a healthy planet
Who we are
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than 1 billion views and downloads and 2 million citations. Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability. And we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
We are expanding our Digital Marketing Team and recruiting a Digital Marketing Data Analyst; this is a brand new role in the team reporting the Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will play a key role in the analysis of the data from our digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to increase the ROI.
The right candidate will need to have a great understanding of Digital Marketing Channels and will support the overall Digital Marketing Strategy with valuable insights and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
With more than 50 nationalities represented in our global team, you will work regularly with teammates in other countries, and with our community of researchers, editors, and authors from around the globe.
Our mission to create solutions for healthy lives also extends to the working environment we provide for our employees.
100% remote working
Employees now have the flexibility to choose where they want to work, with remote working available on a part- or full-time basis (not applicable to some Business Support jobs due to nature of role).
Learning and development
All employees have access to LinkedIn Learning (and Pluralsight for our technology team), an annual personal learning budget, and dedicated L&D time.
We offer free online yoga classes, an employee assistance plan, access to the Headspace app, and four wellbeing days on top of your annual leave allowance.
Employees can dedicate three days each year to volunteer for a personal cause or through our volunteering partner platform, Alaya.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Job Type: Full-time