- Classify uncategorized websites and identify miscategorized websites in a variety of languages
- Analyze URLs and IP addresses for security risks and make informed decisions based on contextual web information
- Proactively review data to train Active-Learning technologies
- Respond to customer queries via email in relation to database determinations
- Collaborate with Technical Support and File Threat Researchers on complex investigations
- Work independently to meet tight deadlines, as well as fully integrate in a fast-paced, global, cross-functional and multilingual team
- Demonstrate technical know-how, effective communication and getting things done
- A degree or equivalent in IT field, or previous experience in IT, content moderation or data analysis
- Proficient in Windows OS and MS Office suite
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: Portuguese (PT/BR), Korean, Dutch, Spanish
- English fluency and excellent writing skills are required
- Exceptional internet research skills and an investigative mindset
- Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Must be able to understand subtle nuances in online content, experience with website design is ideal
- A passion for the web threat landscape and social engineering techniques
- The individual must be proactive, highly self-motivated, organized, responsible, and innovative in their job.
- Ability to read and understand HTML and use SQL are preferred
- Understanding of the Network landscape and experience with online security, dark web investigations
- Desired qualifications include Comptia Network+, Security+ or equivalent
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Web Content Specialist is responsible for analyzing Internet Objects in support of our Threat Intelligence Product suite. This individual will join the global Threat Research department to help improve the current BrightCloud service coverage and contribute to state-of-the-art user protection against online threats.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s Global Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 in order to enter an OpenText office. Accommodations may be available.