- Strong experience in Python scripting and/or application development for Linux
- Experience in software engineering, embedded system engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Degree qualified in computer science, software/electronics engineering or other technology qualifications
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principles
- Experience with Cryptography (TLS 1.2) would be beneficial
- Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems
- Experience in C++ application development
- Analytical with problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile development and DevOps environments
Brisbane - Australia
Python Job Details
We have an amazing opportunity for a Python Developer to join a rapidly growing technology company specialising in energy sector products. With growth across Australia, the USA and Europe, product R&D and manufacturing is managed and conducted locally in Australia. Join the team taking part in delivering software solutions to enhance the performance and functionality of software/firmware products.
Skills and Experience Required
In return, this role will provide a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, a chance to join a tech company on the road already to boom conditions, and a chance to work with meaningful technology advancements in the energy sector.
This position is for an immediate start, so please apply today or contact Paola Salundaga on 0481 611 826 for any questions.
Job Type: Full-time