- Day shift
Melbourne - Australia
Python Job Details
Designation / Job title: Applications Support_261312- Developer Programmer
Primary or Mandatory skills: -
Languages : - JCL, Cobol, REXX, CICS, SAS & Ezytrieve
Database: - IMSDB/DC, DB2, RPL & SQL
Tools: - Abend aid, Flie Aid, ICETOOL, DFSORT,
Endevor, TWS, QMF, Q-Test, RALLY, JIRA,
Confluence and Visio.
Good to have skills: -
Languages : - PL1, VB Script, SAS, Python, JAVA Sping
Database: - RPL & SQL
Tools: - DB2 Platinum, Tableau, Splunk, Iron Stream
Detailed Job description: -
The Developer is responsible for providing support and development of Core banking IBM Mainframe based applications. This role undertakes requirements evaluation, software development, solution testing and implementation planning. The position provides ongoing operational and system governance support to business applications.
1. Liaising with system experts to understand current system behaviors, data models and requirements
2. Producing documentation of the entire project process flow from end to end.
3. Supporting the solution designers with solution building based on business requirements.
4. Working closely with the designers and the testing team to ensure requirements are understood.
5. Ensure the test plans; acceptance criteria and outcome fulfill the requirements of the solution.
6. Perform Defect Prevention Analysis.
7. Manage ongoing requirements and change.
8. Good Knowledge on OPC and Control-M/AFT batch scheduling.
9. Prior experience working and analyzing Mainframe based Core Banking applications.
10. Cloud experience (Azure and AWS Amazon preference)
11. Demonstrated experience and flexibility to adapt to Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project methodologies.
Experience in usage of tools like JIRA, RALLY, Confluence and QTEST.
Selected person will be working for one of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalization and customers. As part of this project, associate involves in delivering changes involving Core Banking Ledger applications, trouble shooting and debugging applications producing of end user documentation including operating instructions etc.
Associate must be having working knowledge on tools like File Aid, Abend-aid and strong analysis skills involving databases like IMS DB/DC and DB2. Core banking application knowledge including Banking Domain is an added advantage.
One should be in a position to interact with other key stakeholders such as PMs or Scrum masters, architects, solution designers and other teams like Testing Services & Environment services to co-ordinate and plan for deliverables.
Should be in a position to identify key areas of improvements which increases the productivity.
Proven ability to deliver results as required within specific time frames.
Ability to work within a team in a cross-cultural environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year