- Background in the Computer Science or Engineering field or related
- Software development experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, C#, Java
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Capable of designing scalable and data-intensive architectures
- Knowledgeable of the most common trade-offs in data storage and retrieval
- Experience with large-scale computation frameworks (e.g., Spark)
- Experience with Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Azure Data Warehouse or other Data Warehouse tools
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- DevOps skills: CI/CD pipelines, Bash Scripting, Docker, Kubernetes, Professional English level
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment
Porto - Portugal
Python Job Details
We believe transparency, trust and integrity are the pillars of any business and relationship and that is what we promise our clients and employees who join our company KCS IT.
Here, you can be totally sure about this: we value each person that joins us. We welcome everyone as part of this family and we do everything we can so that we can learn and grow together.
What are we looking for? Backend Engineer Python (Full Remote)
(Candidates can be outside Europe and do not need a work visa for Portugal)
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
Do you accept the challenge of coming with us?
We are KCS: We konnect. We unite. We kommunicate.
We fight to offer better services. To go further every day. Together.
Connected. As K. As ONE.
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/435081/backend-engineer-python