- 6 month rolling contract
- Exciting opportunity in the utilities space
- Hybrid role in Melbourne's South East!
- Strong skills across AWS
- 5+ years experience with Python (experience with Django or Flask is ideal, but not essential)
- CI/CD: codebuild, codepipeline, jenkins or similar
- SQL queries, programming
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Linux (system administration, etc)
- Basic understanding of data processing frameworks would be a nice to have (ie. pandas, pyspark)
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Mount Waverley - Australia
Python Job Details
My client are a Melbourne based Consultancy servicing the Energy & Utilities sector. They have a 6 month requirement, with a view to extend for a Mid to Senior Python Developer, on a hybrid arrangement in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
You will have experience with:
Interview starting immediately. If this is of interest please reach out to Siena at [email protected] with your updated CV.