- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- The annual international team-building trip, plus quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave (not including sick leave) plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Very supportive team members who will help support you along your way
- Employee options scheme
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality and efficiency in our data systems
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Knowledge of SQL and Python; familiarity with Node.js is an asset
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Glue, Lambda, S3, Redshift
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Passion for remote working
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 35 nationalities living in 33 countries with 39% of our talent identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected and celebrated and we live by our values.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
What you’ll do if you join us
In this role, you will be our analytical data expert who has the technical skills to solve complex problems – and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved.
What you’ll bring to the table
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship, or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
Technologies & Skills