- The role requires a focus on the understanding of product lifecycle, conduct scientific feasibility studies or algorithm development in the field of system analytics, employing state of the are data science concepts and machine learning algorithms.
- This role will entail interacting with service teams, clinical product management addition to external academic and industrial partners to develop systems and strategies for analyzing and identifying system areas to improve performance, reliability, and customer workflows.
- You will also participate in the development of the architecture and specifications for our next generation ultrasound systems.
- If you are a communicative and assertive team player who enjoys realizing innovative ideas as part of a dynamic team, then you are the right person for us.
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, biomedical engineering or a related field + 3 years of work experience, or a PhD in the relevant fields.
- Deep proven experience in data science, ideally with focus on pattern recognition, data analytics and machine learning, applied to system performance
- Experience in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- An excellent working ability in languages such as R, Python, MATLAB is expected.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of data sources using technology such as SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- A very good standard of written and spoken English is essential for this position.
- You demonstrated the ability to write C++ code both for quick demonstration of ideas and robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems.
- Experience in working in cross functional teams and project management.
- Experience in building analytics tools that use system performance and usage data to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, service efficiency and related areas
- Knowledge and experience of working with data visualization tools
- an additional free day for your birthday
- good network of Public Transportations (and a free Shuttle from the train station in Redl-Zipf to the site)
- free E-charging stations
- a highly interesting position at the market leader in women’s health ultrasound
- an interdisciplinary team in an international work environment
- flexible working hours
- Canteen with subsidized meals
Vienna - Austria
Python Job Details
Job Description SummaryAs a member of our advanced technology team, you will develop new algorithms for system/scanner usage analytics. You will play a crucial role in translating clinical feedback into innovative ideas and finally software solutions.
In addition to a competitive salary at a minimum of 47.500€ for this role with the high possibility to overpay, depending on the final candidate's experience and qualification, we offer these benefits:
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes