finding scalable ways of automating testing, integration, unit and end-to-end testing.
- improving the reliability and testability of the codebase
- infusing automation into all phases of the software development life cycle
- leveraging existing Push on Green (CI/CD) processes to continuously deliver changes to the end-user
- contributing to the product initiatives as a software engineer
5+ years and 3+ years of relevant experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Software Developer, or similar Automation role
- Experience designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant and scalable
- Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns, writing thorough tests that cover edge cases with appropriate ROI for velocity and quality
- Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as others’ code
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: RESTful APIs, gRPC, or Selenium Webdriver automation with Java, Python or other object-oriented languages
Sidney - Australia
Python Job Details
If you are an engineer who's passionate about building highly reliable systems that scale to tens of millions of page views a day, we are looking for you. Indeed offers highly determined engineers like you a multi-faceted development ecosystem with short release cycles. Every week sees the new release of multiple products that meet the growing needs of millions of jobseekers worldwide.
The Careers team helps millions of job seekers every week understand and explore different careers. A key part of this product is understanding the compensation and benefits offered for various roles and companies. Indeed has a vast collection of such information extracted from jobs and jobseekers, and we’re looking for passionate engineers to work across the stack, converting that data into thoughtful insights for our users.
As an SDET, you will be a key member of the team tasked with
Our primary technology stack is Java-based, but we believe strongly in using the right tool for the right job. As such, we’re employing best-of-breed technologies and incorporating them into our stack. This includes things like Spring Boot, Node.JS, Next.JS, React/Redux, MongoDB, Mesos, Kubernetes, to name a few. Additionally, sometimes the right tool for the job doesn’t exist, so we’ve created and open-sourced a number of our core systems. You can explore them on Github and YouTube.
Who You Are
Who we are
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +61 1800 945 269, or by email at [email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Due to prevailing risks to Covid-19, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to show proof that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Indeed will consider exemptions for individuals who cannot vaccinate because of a genuine medical condition or for other reasonable grounds. It may require such individuals to take other reasonable health and safety measures.
Reference ID: 30080