- Experience with RedHat Ansible, Python and Shell script.
- Knowledge of technologies and tools for IT infrastructure support.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment techniques.
- Focus in innovation, good communication, teamwork, interest in learning new technologies.
- Experience in working with global teams, with people from several locations.
- Autonomy to work without supervision, targeting to achieve agreed-upon goals and with innovative mindset.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Red Hat certification.
- Experience with Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- DevOps (Openshift, Kubernettes, Docker, Jenkins).
- Data Analytics / AI
Hortolândia - Brazil
Python Job Details
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The professional will be part of a global team responsible for automation to IT infrastructure (Operating System and Middleware). The main attributes are to develop, test and deploy automation solutions, and also create standards and best practices. The work will be performed under the Agile model, in a cooperative environment, interfacing with global teams.
Todas as nossas vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas*
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM