Are you a python
developer with a wide breadth and depth of knowledge in software development looking for the next step in your career? This role is looking for someone to join their effort filling a gap in the market for indoor location services.
The company are focused on working to help transform and improve workforce efficiency in hospitals through indoor location based systems for use in any type of building and in any global sector. Furthermore the technology works by using smartphones, even without GPS enabled to deliver highly accurate, frictionless indoor location.
The role will experience using a wide range of tools such as Docker, Postgres, Kubernetes
Role and responsibilities:
The role will have responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of server-side features for a cloud
based product (AWS). You will take responsibility for architecture of your own projects as well as working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams. Alongside this you will be responsible for maintaining the product, building the support infrastructure to test and deploy the product, as well as making use of popular CI tools and deployment tools.
- Experience in designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud based systems for a large number of users.
- Good experience of designing scalable RDBMS and NoSQL databases (e.g MongoDB, Redis)
- Proficient in python with solid commercial experience
- Experience of using AWS or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Tornado
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Exposure to git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Prior experience of coordinating activities within and across teams
- Knowledge of react or other client-side application
Benefits of working with this company exceed working within a great team with budgets for training, conferences and books as well as freedom to complete your tasks whilst in a supportive environment. They also offer a 10% discretionary bonus, private health care and 5% pension contribution. The salary ranges between £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience.
If you believe you meet the requirements for the role and would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch!