- Anonyome Labs
- Gold Coast - Australia
- Job type
DESCRIPTIONAnonyome Labs is creating a world in which people have exclusive control over their personal data.
We’re changing the privacy and cybersafety paradigm—and resolving the greatest challenges consumers and enterprises face.
Through our products, MySudo consumer app and Sudo Platform business privacy toolkit, we empower everyday users to decide when, where and with whom they share their personal information, and we help enterprises rapidly develop and deploy branded privacy and cybersafety solutions for their customers.
In developing the Sudo digital identity at the heart of our products, we wanted to do something that hasn’t been done before — because that’s what the global fight for data privacy will demand from us all: out of the box thinking.
If you want to join us at the leading edge of data privacy, apply to join our team now. There’s never been a better time.
We are looking for a casual Junior IT Administrator to help manage and improve the internal IT environment for Anonyome, including but not limited to those duties listed below. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Security Officer and work across Anonyome to fulfill their responsibilities..
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a well-established global start-up, working with global leaders in the security and privacy space located in our local Gold Coast development lab and US headquarters.
REQUIREMENTSPrimary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:On-Premises IT
- Manage and improve network and server infrastructure.
- Manage backup services and ensure recovery objectives can be met.
- Maintain meeting room IT.
Software Development Tools
- Manage network connectivity between on-premises and cloud infrastructure services.
User and Device Management
- Maintain software development tools, including installing and patching source code control, artifact repository and build systems.
Participate in on-call support rosterRequirements
- Prepare employee devices with standard software.
- Setup accesses for new employees.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- 1+ years’ experience configuring and administering network devices, wireless networking, or Linux systems.
- Configuring user access and devices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues on servers and end user devices.
- Working in the office every working day. Remote work is not an option.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
What You Will Learn
- Office 365, Zoom, Slack
- Amazon Web Services
- GitLab, Jenkins, LDAP
- IT asset management
- IT industry certifications or accreditations
- Amazon AWS (IAM, SSO, S3, Direct Connect and more)
- Linux server and network management
- Python and Bash programming
- Cybersecurity incident response
- Developing compelling business cases
Finally, we expect you to score well on our "Stuff That Matters":
Enhancing PrivacyPrivacy is at Our CoreGrowing as One teamWork Inclusively, Embrace Diversity, Succeed TogetherSharing InsightsInformation empowers our decision makingTaking OwnershipOwn it, enjoy it, learn from itFeeding CuriosityAlways learning